We're not just a soccer club, we're a supportive community of over 3,000 families for you and your player. We are led by a team of experienced coaches and community leaders that always have the best interest of your player and our nonprofit mission in mind. Every Tri-City employee goes through SafeSport Training and our competitive coaches all are certified or are working toward certifications. As part of our leadership team, we have a Goalkeeper Coach and a Technical Director that help us provide the best-possible experience for your player, regardless of their age, ability or athletic aspirations.
Tri-City is North Dakota’s largest sports community, supporting all clubs, high schools, colleges and recreational players. We welcome & develop players of all backgrounds, skill levels and athletic aspirations. We are a diverse, inclusive community that welcomes all ages and skill levels to be part of North Dakota’s largest soccer family. We are devoted to community health and to providing our athlete-members and their families a safe, happy place to be.
We support and grow all local health & youth-focused initiatives and teach all the best aspects of team sports (friendships, structure, teamwork & support). Our goal is to develop athletes into community leaders.
Tri-City will develop a statewide soccer ecosystem that will support all clubs, high schools and colleges. We will always welcome players of all backgrounds, skill levels and athletic aspirations, providing the highest level of coaching, training, and an unrivaled experience. We will provide this service to our community at the lowest cost possible to our member-players. We will be leaders in the communities we serve.
1. We are the largest soccer community in North Dakota, with over 4,000 players and 3,000 families. Soccer is growing! We're seeing 10-20% growth in all of our programs.
2. We are a nonprofit and keeping costs as low as possible is part of our mission.
3. Our Scholarship Program provides free play, travel and uniforms for almost 100 kids that otherwise could not afford to play–a community service that is currently 100% funded by the club’s fundraisers.
4. Our indoor sports facility (located at 2761 12th Avenue South in Fargo) provides indoor, heated practice and game space for nearly every high school and college in the FMWF area.
5. Tri-City’s indoor sports facility will soon be the permanent home to the North Dakota Soccer Hall of Fame & Museum.
6. In addition to our programs, we provide free soccer & kids’ health camps to daycares, elementary schools and to other nonprofits throughout the year. We are community health-focused.
7. Tri-City United is among the most-diverse organizations in our region, with coaches, staff and players from over 20 countries around the world.
8. Through our support of area park districts and by hosting tournaments, Tri-City adds $4M-plus to our area's economy annually.
Tri-City United has a great daytime program for area daycare kids to come inside our heated turf dome to enjoy some fun soccer skills and games, all led by (our own Playground Legend and Youth Programs Director) Aaron!
MORE INFO HERE:
Tri-City United Soccer Club does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
We are inclusive and welcoming and celebrate DEI.