Who We Are
Tri-City is North Dakota’s largest sports community that supports all clubs, high schools, colleges and recreational players. We welcome & develop players of all backgrounds, skill levels and athletic aspirations. We are a diverse, inclusive community that welcomes all ages and skill levels to be part of North Dakota’s largest soccer family.
Tri-City United provides soccer to our region as part of our overall nonprofit mission to support and grow all local health initiatives. Tri-City United teaches all the best aspects of team sports (friendships, structure, teamwork & support) to develop athletes into leaders.
Tri-City will develop a statewide soccer ecosystem that will support all clubs, high schools and colleges. We will always welcome players of all backgrounds, skill levels and athletic aspirations, providing the highest level of coaching, training, and an unrivaled experience. We will provide this service to our community at the lowest cost possible to our member-players.
Seven Things About Tri-City United You Probably Didn’t Know
1. We are the largest soccer community in North Dakota, with over 3,000 players and 2,000 families.
2. We are a nonprofit and keeping costs as low as possible is part of our mission.
3. Our Scholarship Program provides free play, travel and uniforms for almost 100 kids that otherwise could not afford to play–a community service that is currently 100% funded by the club’s fundraisers.
4. Our indoor sports facility (located at 2761 12th Avenue South in Fargo) provides indoor, heated practice and game space for nearly every high school and college in the FMWF area.
5. Tri-City’s indoor sports facility will soon be the permanent home to the North Dakota Soccer Hall of Fame & Museum.
6. In addition to our programs, we provide free soccer & kids’ health camps to daycares, elementary schools and to other nonprofits throughout the year. We are community health-focused.
7. Tri-City United is among the most-diverse organizations in our region, with coaches, staff and players from over 20 countries around the world.
Tri-City United Soccer Club does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.